An excellent American entertainment channel, Showtime is available on Roku. It offers live TV as well as high-quality movies, TV shows, series, originals, and other content on demand. However, one may eventually grow tired of it or run out of time to watch it online and decide to stop watching the channel. We step in to help with it.
This post goes into all the necessary detail regarding how to cancel your Showtime subscription on Roku, in case you were seeking a way to do so.
How to Cancel Showtime on Roku?
Typically, users pay $10.99 per month for a subscription to the SHOWTIME streaming service through their Roku account.
If you quit your membership before the free trial period ends after its 30-day duration or when your current subscription term expires immediately before the next one starts, you may save this amount per month and avoid any further fees.
Cancel Showtime on Roku Device:
- Activate your Roku device and establish an internet connection.
- Press the home key on the Roku remote to access the Roku home screen.
- In the search box, click Search and type “Showtime.”
- On your Roku remote, choose the Showtime app, and then hit the * button.
- From the menu that appears, choose Manage Subscription.
- To revoke Showtime subscriptions, choose Cancel Subscription on the Manage Subscription page.
- To finalize the cancellation, choose Cancel Subscription once more.
Cancel Showtime Through Roku Website:
- Use the browser on your PC or smartphone to access my.roku.com.
- Click Sign in, then enter the login information for your Roku account.
- Select My Account by tapping the profile symbol in the top right corner.
- From the Manage Account section, choose to Manage Your Subscriptions.
- Choose Showtime from the list of available channels.
- To revoke its subscription, click Unsubscribe.
- To complete the cancellation, click Done.
Having learned how to do this, you can now cancel your Showtime subscription or free trial. You avoid being automatically charged for the next month, make sure to cancel your subscription before the due date. However, you will have access to its functions through the conclusion of the monthly cycle without receiving a refund. In the comments area below, let us know what you think of it. For more informative stories, also like and follow our pages on Facebook and Twitter.