To Remove Your Credit Card From the Xbox Live profile, you need to sign into your Microsoft account. After you have logged in successfully, go to “payment and billing” and then “credit cards.” After that, choose the playing card you no longer want and click the “delete” button.
Most people have credit cards that are no longer valid lying around. Xbox users may wonder if they can be taken out of the list of ways to pay. You can! We’ll show you how to get rid of credit cards that are no longer valid from your Xbox payment options. You can take it off the website and the console. Find out how to get rid of old credit cards by reading on.
Remove Your Credit Card From The Xbox Via Console
- Firstly, press the button on your Xbox to turn it on.
- Secondly, after clicking on Profile & system, click on Settings.
- Thirdly, click Payment and billing on the right side of the Account tab.
- To remove a credit card you’ve already added, go to the Payment options page and click on the name of the card.
- In the confirmation box that appears, click the Yes, delete button.
Note: Please keep in mind that if you have a membership that keeps going, like Xbox Game Pass, you won’t be able to remove the card until the membership is over.
- Click “Back to payments” to go back to the page that lists the ways you can pay.
You’ll see that the information about how to pay for purchases with a credit card is no longer on the Payment choices page.
Note: It’s important to note that you can also do the same thing on the Xbox website. Enter your login information and then choose “Profile” from the menu to get to your Microsoft account. You can delete your credit card information from your Microsoft account by following the steps above.
This is the end of everything! I hope you were able to get rid of any cards that are no longer valid or are no longer wanted from the list of ways to pay. Leave a comment and tell us what payment method you prefer to use when you use your Microsoft account to buy a game or make a transaction. I’d like to say thanks for reading.
Don’t forget to read: 5 Best Magento Credit Card Processing Providers!