This post will cover the entire joinpd.com login process from A to Z. Students can join a class using a five-letter Join Code, a Join Code, an email address, or a Join Link. Read on to learn more. Let’s review the Pear Deck Slides before diving into our rich and flavorful tutorial.
Peardeck Account to sign up for a peer-to-peer session; nevertheless, you’ll need a Peardeck Join code. How to receive a Pear Session Join code:
In this tutorial, we will walk through the joinpd login process from start to finish. Students can joinPD classes in three ways: by Five Letter Joining Code, by email address, or by joining link.
Continue reading to learn more about joining PD. Before we begin the join.PD login process, let us first define joinpd.
What is JionPD (Pear Deck)?
Peardeck Join is a platform that allows students and professors to connect for online classrooms and presentations. It is the teacher’s job to produce a presentation and distribute the invitation link to the subject’s students. This is a widely used tool in the USA. This gadget fits in the student help portal category. Its official website is www.joinpd.com. It appears to be a useful tool for pupils in their social and personal development.
Peardeck helps pupils develop a positive learning attitude and a sense of community.
We’ll show you how to use Peardeck if you’ve never used it before.
How to Create an Account on Join Pear Deck?
Create google slides or online slides by logging into your Google or Microsoft 365 account.
- Let us examine the Peardeck account step by step.
- Sign up as a teacher at joinpd.com.
- Then you’ll be asked to configure your account.
- Select Authorize.
- By login into your Gmail account and inputting your username and password, you may select the storage option.
- Permission will be required where needed.
- If you don’t see your school’s name, enter any 5 digits and click next.
- Start the newest version of the Peardeck add-on by selecting the options below.
How to Join Peardeck Via Joinpd.com?
- The teacher must create a presentation and upload it to joinpd.com. Students must be given an access code to see the presentations.
- The teacher can limit student activity on joinpd.com online class.
- The most astonishing feature is that a teacher can restrict revisions to the student’s replies so they can measure their progress.
How to Get a Peardeck Join Sign Up Code?
To enter joinpd.com, you will need the password. Follow the procedures carefully.
- Search joinpd.com or go to www.joinpd.com/join
- Enter the 5 digit presentation number.
- Keep in mind that the code will expire in 4 days.
- You can also use your email address.
How to Register for Peardeck Class?
Let us now consider how to establish a connection between an instructor and a student on Peardeck.
- App.peardeck.com/join is the official website.
- You will be redirected to a login page.
- After clicking submit, you will be taken to your account’s login screen.
How to Participate in Your Peardeck Attend Class?
If you select an instructor-led course, the projector view opens, and join instructions are presented.
- To begin, go to joinpd.com.
- Enter the 5-character Pear Deck Code at joinpd.com.
- You may also share or email the session URL you get when you select Give Students the Link (see the first step above). Enrollment in your class is as easy as clicking it! Also, click.
- The membership codes expire after a week, but the session link remains. Assume you want students to participate in sessions lasting more than a week. Join them here.
- Log in as an anonymous user with your chosen avatar or your Google or Microsoft Office 365 email and password. The login settings determine it.
- The Dashboard view is available if you select a student-paced activity and have premium access.
- To join at any moment, click the join button in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Students’ activities, dashboard join code in red.
How to Sign up Peardeck Class Login Joinpd.com Code?
Click on the link below to discover more about the pear Deck Join Code. There’s an easy way to receive a Join Code from Joinpd.Com. JoinPD for Google Account connects easily to Google Slides. Please download and install the JoinPD add-ons for Google Slides.
How to join Peardeck:
- Visit the JoinPD website. To do so, go to app.peardeck.com/join.
- The login page will then appear. You must enter your password and username.
- Log in with your email address or password and click Submit. The login screen will appear on your account dashboard.
How Do You Present a Pear Deck?
When rendering using Pear Deck, joining instructions appear on the projector’s view quickly. Participants must do the following to join the project:
- Verify your Office 365 account.
- Enter the projector’s five-letter code.