This article will teach you how to locate someone’s playlist on Spotify as well as what steps to take if you are unable to connect to a friend’s collection of playlists while using the service.
How to find a Spotify playlist?
When you know where to look, it’s not difficult to locate the playlists that other people have created on Spotify. Having said that, there are a variety of distinct approaches to take. Take a look at one of the most efficient approaches here.
- Launch Spotify on your personal computer (Mac or PC).
- Select the “View” option.
- Select the Activity tab under Friends.
- Simply select the friend whose profile you wish to see by clicking on their name.
- To view all of the public playlists, click the “See All” link.
- Browse through their collection, and then select a playlist to play from the options provided.
How can I locate the playlist that was created by another person?
If you haven’t already added someone from your Facebook friends list to Spotify, the procedure to view their playlists is a little bit different from what it is otherwise. Here are the steps you need to take in order to locate another person’s playlist.
If Spotify believes that you do not have any friends on Facebook, you should log in to Facebook and verify that your Spotify account is still connected to Facebook.
- To add new friends, select the plus sign next to the Friend Activity heading.
- Find the name of the individual you want to add to the list.
- Click the Add button to the right of their name.
- They will now be visible in the Friends Activity section.
- To view their activity, either click on their name in the Friend Activity section or click your name and then click Profile > Following.
Where’s my friend’s Spotify playlist?
There are a few possible explanations for why you are unable to view the playlists created by your friends on Spotify. The following is an outline of the most typical problems.
- Friends haven’t shared playlists. Unpublicized playlists exist. If your friend’s playlist isn’t public, you can’t see it.
- Spotify is outdated. You can still listen to music on an older version of Spotify, but you may not be able to add friends or view their playlists. Spotify should be updated regularly.
- The playlist isn’t indexed yet. Spotify indexes new playlists slowly. Wait a while if the playlist is new. Your friend can share the playlist using Share Playlist.
How to find a friend’s Spotify playlist without Facebook?
You are able to locate a friend’s playlist even if you do not wish to link your Spotify account to your Facebook account or if you do not have a Facebook account. Here are some of the various approaches that can be taken to locate them:
- Look up their name in a search engine. Enter the friend’s name into the search bar located at the very top of the desktop application to see if it is the only option.
- Check their profile under that username. If your friend remembers their Spotify username, you can look it up by entering spotify: user: followed by the friend’s username in the search bar on your computer.
- Ask for a link. Your friend can send you the links to their playlists if they want to. Even though your friend will have to help you, this is the easiest way to find their playlists.
How do I get my friends to listen to the same playlists that I do on Spotify?
Spotify makes sharing playlists easy. Choose Share from the three-dot menu on the playlist you want to share, then choose Messenger or a link. Go to Liked Songs, right-click a song, and select Share.
How do I hide Spotify playlists?
After creating a playlist in Spotify, you have the option of making it private so that only you can access it. To remove a playlist from your profile on a computer, right-click the name of the playlist in the sidebar on the left, and select the Remove from profile option. Tap the menu button in the upper-right corner of the Spotify mobile app, and then tap Remove from Profile.
How do friends share Spotify playlists?
Friends can add, remove, and reorder tracks on a collaborative playlist. Select the Collaborative playlist by right-clicking your Spotify playlist. Select “Make collaborative” from the app’s three dots below the playlist name.