Spotify is the most widely used internet music streaming service in the world. On Spotify, you can listen to the music of your choice. However, to enjoy your favorite music on a large screen, such as an Apple TV. You must first pair your devices together with each other. If you don’t know how to pair your devices using the Spotify com pair Apple TV code. You’ve come to the right spot. I’ll show you how to pair your devices using the Spotify Com Pair Apple TV (Spotify to Apple) code.
- Store built-in apps Apple TV: Spotify install.
- After installing Spotify on Apple TV, you must associate it with an Android phone, laptop, or computer.
- Spotify download choices are limited to iTunes, and Apple TV HD has Spotify download choices.
- Apple TV older models can stream music using Apple Airplay.
- Utilize the same Spotify account on both devices. Use the same Spotify account.
How Do I Connect Spotify Com Pair to Apple TV?
Open the Spotify TV app and log in using one of these methods:
- Fill in with your Spotify email and password. Create a Spotify password to log in with your email address instead of Facebook.
- Open the Spotify app on your phone or tablet and search for your device.
- Log In with a Pin. Then go to www.spotify.com/pair on another device and input the pin you see.
How to Pair Apple TV With Spotify.com/pair: Pairing on 4k Apple TV
- Install Spotify on your Apple 4K or HD TV.
- After installing Spotify on Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD. Log in to Spotify.
- “If you are a new user, you must register for Spotify. If you already use Spotify, you can sign in with your email and password.”
- Join your Spotify account on Apple TV 4K and HD. You get the code.
- Visit your Android smartphone or computer/browser now. Go to spotify.com/appletv. It shows to sign in to Spotify. Login with your Gmail account.
- After logging into your Spotify account, click on Enter Code.
- Now input code displayed on Apple TV 4k and Apple TV HD. When done, click pair.
- The device is successfully paired.
Refresh your TV to receive a Spotify-linked device now that you can enjoy.
How to Pair an Old Apple TV (1st, 2nd and 3rd Generations)
- Install Spotify on your Apple devices (Apple mobile, iPad). Log in to your Spotify account after installing the app.
- Utilize the same WiFi network.
- Stream music on your Apple devices now. (iPhone)
- 3. Now select “AirPlay.”
- Choose Apple TV from the list of connected devices.
- Once linked, you can enjoy unlimited Spotify music streaming.