Spotify is still a primary music streaming service. Most users use a smartphone. But, “Does Roku support Spotify?” Thankfully, yes. How Do I Connect My Spotify.com Pair to My Roku?
Thankfully, getting Spotify on Roku TV is a breeze. It has its own Spotify Roku app. There are three ways to get Spotify on Roku.
What Roku Devices are Compatible With Spotify?
Your Roku device probably doesn’t support Spotify, so that you won’t find it in the Roku Channel Store. First, please include your Roku device’s software version and device model. Then, go to your Roku’s main screen and click Settings > System > About.
Roku TVs and some Roku streaming players have Spotify support (models 3600 and above). Roku OS 8.2 is the minimum requirement. Your Roku device checks for updates every 24–36 hours, or you can check manually.
How to Install Spotify on Roku Directly?
It’s easy to install the Spotify Roku app on your Roku-based TV, stick, or set-top box.
- Scroll down the main Roku page and click Search.
- Type Spotify in the search bar, and a Spotify Roku app should appear on the right side.
- Scroll down and select Spotify.
- Select “Add channel.”
- Now add the app to your Roku home screen. Click it, sign up, and start listening to music.
Why Can’t I Find Spotify.com Pair on Roku?
Spotify lets you listen to over 35 million songs for free on Roku streaming players or Roku TVTM, or upgrade to Spotify Premium for superior sound quality and ad-free listening. Using the Roku remote or Spotify Connect on a smartphone, tablet, or computer to control music playback is possible.
This guide shows you how to find and install the Spotify channel on Roku devices.
How to Add the Web App?
If you are away from your Roku devices, you can add the Spotify channel via the Roku website’s channel store.
- Sign in to your Roku account at Roku.com.
- Click on the “What to watch” option at the top of the site, then the “Channel Store” option.
- Enter Spotify in the search bar and click on the Spotify Music option.
- Finally, on the Spotify Music page, click “Add channel.” Within 24 hours, you should add the app to all of your Roku devices!
The Roku Mobile App: Adding an App
Add Spotify via the Roku mobile app for iOS or Android.
- Launch the Roku app and select Channels at the bottom.
- Tap the Channel Store option, then the search button in the top right.
- Enter Spotify in the search field and select Spotify Music.
- Finally, tap Add. Your devices should have the app within 24 hours.