Spotify Pairing Code Xbox: Yes you can link Xbox and Spotify. First you need to install the Spotify app on your Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, or Xbox One to listen to your favorite music and podcasts while playing games on your Xbox. You may use your voice to control the music using Cortana.
Connect Spotify to Microsoft Xbox
Spotify is a music streaming service focused on simplicity and use. The most incredible thing that has ever happened in gaming is when Microsoft revealed that players might connect Spotify to Xbox to stream music and operate the app via Spotify Connect on their iOS and Android smartphones.
Apart from simple playing, Xbox will exploit the Xbox console’s background music by delivering practically all Spotify premium services and, of course, the Spotify Connect Handoff. Thus, how exactly do you link Spotify to your Xbox?! Continue reading to understand the step-by-step process for connecting Spotify to Xbox:
Creating an Account
Open the Spotify app on your console, then select one of the following methods to log in to your account:
- Enter your Spotify email address and password to get into your account.
- Open the Spotify app on your phone or tablet and use the Spotify Connect feature to locate your device.
- Select LOG IN WITH PIN from the drop-down menu. Then, navigate to www.spotify.com/pair and input the pin that appears on your screen on a different device.
Play and listen
When you play Spotify on your Xbox, the music will continue to play even if you go to another game. If the game supports it, you may turn off the in-game music to have the most excellent Spotify experience possible.
To control Spotify while you’re playing a game, do the following:
- May access the Xbox Guide by pressing the Xbox button on your game controller.
- Choose Spotify from the drop-down menu.
Using this menu, you may change the music you’re listening to, skip tracks, play/pause, and control the volume. Alternatively, you may use Spotify Connect to control the music from your smartphone.