Do you stream music using a service such as Spotify? At the moment, Spotify is superior to the majority of streaming music services and boasts a user base of over 365 million people all over the world. You might be surprised to learn how many of your acquaintances or members of your family already have the Spotify app loaded on their mobile devices. Users are able to access the Spotify app on a variety of devices other than smartphones, including tablets, computers, smartwatches, and certain types of smart televisions.
You will need to log in to your Spotify account on any of these devices before you can listen to Spotify. On the other hand, if you experience any of these wired situations or problems, it is likely that your Spotify account is being used by other people in another location. Your account plays a specific song on another device; the song plays on your own device automatically; and you can view some playlists on your account that you have not created.
When you run into issues on Spotify such as “Spotify is being used somewhere else” or other issues that are associated with your account on Spotify, you will need to log out of all instances of Spotify in order to resolve the issue. And this will be the topic of our conversation today. Continue reading this article to find a comprehensive tutorial on how to log out of all instances of Spotify.
The Step-by-Step Guide to Logging Out of Everywhere on Spotify
When you have reason to believe that someone else is using your Spotify account, you should always log out of all instances of Spotify to ensure the security of your account. This is especially important if you use Facebook to access Spotify. This suggests that somebody else may have access to your Facebook passcode. In the event that someone else accesses your Facebook account, it is strongly recommended that you change the password for the account. This is how you can log out of Spotify on all of your devices.
- Check that your connection to the internet is working properly. The next step is to launch a web browser on any device, whether it be a personal computer, an iOS or Android device.
- Navigate to the Spotify homepage officially. Enter your login information for your Spotify account. On the computer, you will need to click the button labelled “Log in.” On mobile devices, you should tap the hamburger icon, then select the Log in option from the menu that appears.
- After logging into Spotify, you will need to select the Account button from the Profile menu that appears after clicking the Profile button.
- You have arrived at the Account Overview page at this time. Keep scrolling down until you find the sign that says “Sign Out Everywhere.”
- If you press the button, you will be logged out of all of your Spotify accounts, including the web player and the app on your phone.
Note: It is important to note that this action will not cause Spotify to log you out of any connected devices, including speakers, smart TVs, and gaming consoles. If you want to log out of Spotify on one of these devices, you will need to navigate to the page where your apps are stored and select the REMOVE ACCESS option.
Also Read: How to Follow Someone on Spotify