Unlock disabled Apple ID is easy, but if you can’t sign in, it might be a problem. If you forget your password or can’t get to the email address you used to create the account, It is not going to be usable by you. Most Apple IDs are easy to get into. This article tells you what to do if you can’t remember your password or can’t get to your old email address. Find out how to get into your Apple ID here. Here’s how to unblock a disabled Apple ID.
How to Find Out if Your Apple ID Is Disabled?
One of the three alerts will show if the account is disabled.
- Security has locked this Apple ID.
- Security reasons disable this Apple ID.
- For security, your account is disabled.
Unlock Disabled Apple ID: How to Unblock?
- To get into an Apple ID, open Safari on your Mac.
- Go to http://iforgot.apple.com.
- After putting in your first, last, and current email addresses, click the Continue button.
- The Recovery Key use for two-step verification. (Skip this step if you haven’t set up two-step verification.) It’s best to print and keep the Recovery key. Number key and “Next” Now, choose the phone number you used for two-step verification and click Continue. Type the code, then click the Continue button.
- Change and confirm your Apple ID password.
- Finally, Tap Reset Password.
This changes the password for your Apple ID. It unlocks your Apple account and turns it back on. Now, use the new password for your iPhone and Mac.
Update the New Password for iOS
Here is a list of what you need to do to change your new password on your iOS device:
- Tap on your name in the Settings menu after you’ve gone to that menu.
- Choose the option that says “Password and Security.”
- After that, Tap Change Password
- Then, Enter your passcode
- Use the Change button to confirm your new password after you’ve typed it in.
Mac OS X Password Update for Apple ID
- Open System Preferences by clicking Apple.
- Hence, Don’t use iCloud anymore.
- Then, Use your new password to log in.
- New passwords are needed for Mail, iTunes, FaceTime, and other services.
If Apple turns off your iPhone for security reasons, you can change the password.
How to Forget Someone’s Apple ID on iPhone?
If your iPhone asks for someone else’s password or if you got someone else’s iPhone, it may keep asking for the wrong Apple id password. Here’s how to get rid of your Apple ID and make a new one. Your email address is your Apple ID, and you need the password to download apps from the App Store. If someone else’s Apple ID was used to put an app on your iPhone, remove it and put yours there instead.
- Firstly, In Settings, tap iTunes & App Store.
- Your Apple ID will be at the top. You can click on it.
- Then, Tap Apple ID to see it.
- Tap Device Removal. Then click Leave and Sign in.
- Finally, Type in your Apple ID password then clicks OK.
For updates and downloads using the App Store, you need a password. The app from your friend will stay on your iPhone.
Read More: Activate CNN TV: How to Activate on Streaming Devices?