Zedge is a free app that offers a vast selection of downloaded wallpaper, ringtones, live wallpaper, and other features to help you personalize your smartphone. It is available for both Android and iOS devices.
Zedge is the world’s number one phone personalization app, and it lets you make sure that your phone accurately reflects your personality.
The ZEDGE Ringtones & Wallpapers app for Android provides access to millions of free ringtones, alerts, and wallpapers that you may use to customize your smartphone effortlessly.
How to Use the Zedge App?
- Open the side panel menu to navigate between different kinds of material, such as wallpapers, video wallpapers, ringtones, and notification sounds, among others.
- You may also connect to your Zedge Community account to get statistics on any wallpapers or ringtones you’ve posted to share with other Zedge app users, as well as access your profile and other features.
- With Zedge Premium, you may unlock material created by professional artists on our site by either watching a video commercial or spending Zedge credits that you have purchased or earned in the past.
- You will be able to unlock still and animated video backgrounds, as well as ringtones and notification sounds, and vibrations.
What is the Best Way to Use the Zedge App?
Using Zedge on Android.
- Visit the Play Store first.
- Enter Zedge into the search field and press the search icon to bring up the results.
- Select ZEDGE Wallpapers & Ringtones from the drop-down menu. The app has a purple symbol that contains a stylized “D” in white letters.
- The installation can be done by pressing the Install button.
Android Zedge Wallpapers
This helpful Google Play software includes wallpaper, live wallpaper, ringtones, games, and keyboards to customize your Android smartphone. You’ll see the options listed above when you open the Zedge app.
- Open Zedge.
- Menu: Wallpaper Top tabs are Featured and Discovered. Media is handpicked under Featured, while Discover lets you browse by category or colour.
- Go to Discover and select Sayings. Then you can preview or open any of the choices in that category.
- Tap the X in the upper left corner to return to the previous screen.
- Tap the white circle with the download icon in the bottom centre of the screen to set a background.
- Set Wallpaper Zedge will download it and set it as your wallpaper.
- I like the image but don’t want it as my wallpaper yet. You may download it by tapping the three-dot menu in the upper right corner or by tapping the heart icon.
- Zedge will create a Wallpaper folder in your Gallery or Photos folder.
Android Zedge Ringtones
Getting a Zedge ringtone for Android is similar.
- Select Ringtones from the menu. Select the Discover option to browse by category or the Featured ringtones.
- Selected a category, such as “Country.” Find a list of country ringtones.
- To preview, tap the play icon (triangle inside the circle). Zedge will download and play the preview. Touch the heart icon to save if you enjoy the ringtone but want to keep browsing.
- To download the ringtone, press on the song title and the icon on the white circle. You can also listen from here.
- After that, you’ll see choices for setting alarms and notifying contacts. Select one, and Zedge will do the rest.
- If you want to save it, hit the three-dot menu in the top right corner and select Save.
iPhone Zedge Wallpaper
Zedge Wallpapers for iPhone users. No Zedge ringtone app for iOS anymore. Here’s how to get Zedge wallpapers on your iPhone.
- Open Zedge. The home screen shows featured wallpapers and premium wallpaper previews. There are three icons at the bottom of the screen: home, premium (paid), and search.
- Browse by popular searches, colours, or categories. Click on Pets & Animals to see some examples.
- Find one you like and press it to see a larger version.
- In the bottom centre of the screen, tap the white circle with the download icon. Zedge will save the image to a Zedge album in your Photos.
- Exit the program and navigate Settings > Wallpaper > Choose a New Wallpaper.
- Tap Zedge after the album list. Tap the downloaded wallpaper, then tap Still or Perspective > Set.
- Set will ask you if you want to Set Lock Screen, Home Screen, or Both. Select your preferred choice and press home to exit.
- Zedge Wallpapers: How Do I Download Wallpaper From Zedge App?
- FIX: Zedge App May Be Harmful Google Play Notification